Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recent canvases completed

I had my carpal tunnel release surgery on November 30. It all worked out okay, except for some glitches with my pinkie finger, but for the most part I survived, had my stitches out and got to work painting up canvases.  Many are gifts, many turned into gifts once I completed them.

My husband and I visited my family in New Mexico and as fate would have it he found a job opportunity that we just can't turn down, so we moved!  So now I'm painting and creating again,  from NM. ^-^ 
You can find them in my Etsy store here..http://www.etsy.com/shop/tlskarma7?ref=si_shop


Prints are available through my ImageKind Gallery and most start at $9.00 (unframed)
Merchandise with my artwork can be found in Zazzle store
My Canvas prices are:
8x10 ........
11x14........
12x18..........
16x20.........
18x24...........


 
http://www.imagekind.com/Love-for-an-Instant_art?IMID=924ab2de-f613-42c5-bbc6-1c9c4474e934

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!