Saturday, January 28, 2012

Personalized Fairy... for Valentine's Day....

In addition to my original oil paintings, I have been working on what was going to be an original Fairy series (and still may be) however after feedback I have decided to create my Fairies as personalized originals also.

Not only can you request to have a fairy created with the features you like (eye color, hair color/length, dress/wing colors, etc...) you can have your very own one-of-a-kind oil painting for only $20 (plus shipping).  
Is that a deal or what?  Order yours here...   on my Etsy page.

These make wonderful gifts.  They are not too big, or too small (8x10) however you are welcome to order any size you desire (prices will be different based on sizes.)

Here are some fairies I have completed (the green one isn't completed yet, but she's already SOLD).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!