Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vintage Bottle Caps Remind Me of Summer as a Child

Yay!  My shipment of vintage bottle caps arrived today ... yippee skippee!!   Okay, so I'm sure you can tell I'm just a little excited.  I love getting new materials and jumping into making something new. So the first thing I whip up are some earrings.  Next I'm going to make up some keychains (the hubs' idea)  and some necklaces. =o)   The one thing I can't get over is how much I am craving a Nehi... Peach or Strawberry.. doesn't matter which... I'll take both!  Oh and the Welch's Sparkling Grape Soda... *sigh* ...  They all remind me of warm summer days, running around barefoot ! Which is what we did as kids in Oklahoma... as a matter of fact I overheard some women referring to a study about being healthier when you "connect" with the earth... read; going barefoot! Hmm...  anyway will save that for another time.  So what do you think of my earrings?  Aren't they just the cutest?  I like 'em!

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!