Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally... All Moved In

Well, Joseph and I finally got moved closer to his work. :) Yay!
Now he only has to drive 6 miles (one way) to work instead of 32 (one way).
We moved our last load in Saturday and would you believe Saturday night I got so sick, I honestly wasn't sure I was going to survive it... okay so I exaggerate, but I was in complete misery until Monday morning!

I did manage to get myself up and about Monday, put the kitchen together somewhat and then spent a goodly amount of time dealing with the IRS... Yes, big UGH!  But it's all good, actually spoke with a very pleasant and helpful lady. :)  

Today (Tuesday) I spoke with a very nice IRS guy (seriously, he was very helpful and pleasant!) and then did a conference call.

Now I'm a little more back on track, so we'll see how much I accomplish this week.  =o)

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!