Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wednesday Window Shopping


Our first stop on today's Window Shopping tour is in:


Paris, France with lamamadesmatous
This shop features an eclectic mix of knits, stained glass, jewels, vintage, and French antique linens and paintings. 



I'm a bit of a handbag fanatic so this shop really caught my eye because of the vintage bags.     


















These are just so lovely, I don't know if I could pick just one... pretty sure I couldn't! ;) 








There are some brilliant colorful knits available also... 





Surely some of these are OOAK (one-of-a-kind)  and are just too beautiful and unique!


I just love the color and texture of the knitted items in this shop.  They're so vibrant and so much fun!  Definitely going on my Wish List!  
 (hint, hint Hubs) ;)
  



Our next stop is in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada at SandrasCornerStore

This shop features vintage and handmade items!  Check out the welcome message, 
it looks like you can get a discount for buying 4 items! Awesomeness!!  

This pretty beads caught my eye first, wouldn't they make a wonderful necklace? 
hmmm... 
now I'm sidetracked thinking of a design to use these in...  
Oh MY Goodness, there are quite a
few different styles and colors available!  
okay I'll have to come back and check these out more. ;)

Oh look! Vintage hankies!  I love these, they're so sweet and work wonderfully.  
People seriously need to go back to carrying hankies in their purse, 
it's more "green" than using tissues.


Next we're off to Texas to PracticallyWhimsical

Cute shop with lots of affordable jewelry and Oh WOW, lookit!  Are those wreaths made of...
 they are!   they've up-cycled magazines to make these wreaths, check 'em out....






Aren't these just the neatest?
I can think of so many
magazines sitting my shelves that should be used for something like this...
but I let's be honest, I have so many irons
in the fire I don't think I'd ever get to it!
Glad Practically Whimsical does them, because I  want one! ;)


Now we're heading to Iowa to visit AccursedDelights

This shop is super cool and fun! 

 I absolutely love this first handbag (naturally!) that grabbed my attention.   
I can think of quite a few people who would LOVE these earrings... 

Okay my time is running out, I have errands to run so have to stop shopping for today.  :)

Well that was quite a window shopping trip. I'm pretty sure some of the items I found will end up either in my house or under my Christmas tree this year!

Have a great day all! And remember if you'd like me to include you in next weeks Window Shopping comment below!






1 comment:

  1. LOL Yes, I realize it's not Wednesday, guess I'm just early this week. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!