Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow, snow and MORE SNOW

oh and ice too!  

Sorry it's been so long, cable and electric knocked out because of ....  yep you guessed it... the weather!

Although I got some beautiful pictures of snow, I've had my fill.  I'm ready for SPRING.. not Summer, but definitely Spring.   We had over two feet of snow during the first blast last Friday (Feb 5), played with the snow blower on Saturday,  and made a nice patch of grass for Turbo to do his business in.  Didn't last long though, another foot on Wednesday and a second foot the rest of the week... let's just say that Turbo isn't a happy puppy any longer. :)   Nope, the snows taller than he is tall!

Have tons to do, drawing, cleaning and such and a crazy work schedule working on a project that I don't feel like I've been home at all the last week. Hopefully will only be another week of working till 10pm then back to normal... I hope!

On a really nice note, the hubs bought me a natural keyboard for work, which is going to be such a blessing. I've been working without being able to feel my left hand most of the day, but hey I can still type at least 1000 files a day with very limited mistakes.  :) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!