Saturday, January 30, 2010

Southwest Whimsy


These three canvases were created to go together, or to be displayed on their own.

The first canvas is one I made up.. It gives the feeling of what it's like to live in New Mexico.. summer nights..  very mellow, the sky is huge...  really is ENCHANTING.
The second is of mountains in Southern New Mexico were I use to live (saw these out of my front door every morning), minus the adobe dwellings, I added those in.
The third I did based on the Chimayo Church in New Mexico at Sunrise.
I am happy to recreate any or all of these on canvas of your choice, or you are welcome to order them as prints.
Contact me if you are interested in these or anything similar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!