Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are they kidding?

Okay, so I'm sitting here watching Teen Mom the "Standing Up"  episode.  A friend of the family comes to talk to Ryan and tells him that truck drivers make $800-$900 a week.  Ummm... okay are they planning for this kid to buy a truck, because I know of no company drivers that make that kind of money on a regular basis.  And is this kid 23 years old?  He might be, but if he's not they might want to check into whether or not he's old enough for a company to hire him to drive truck out of state.  Hmmm... just wondering, well except for the paycheck, I know that one's wishful thinking! ;-)

Anyway, just had to rant a little.

Remember to check my new uploads in my gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!