Sunday, January 3, 2010

Water...

Okay so it's cold outside, understatement yes I know, but dang-it, my water isn't working now.  It's not frozen, but the stupid pump is or something.  Talk about an annoyance, a complete inconvenience!   I'm going to go OC crazy if I can't get my dishes done soon.  I never let them sit longer than it takes to wash and rinse them, and sometimes they don't even sit in the drain, instead they get dried and go straight to the cabinet.  I just like it that way, this way they are available whenever I need them and my sink and counter are clear and ready for use at a moments notice.  ;)

Now... the water does this when it gets really cold, like it is now, it will come on every few hours as long as we leave all of the faucets on.  They don't just trickle until they start either, they blast on like we just turned the water back on.  So we're pretty sure it's the pump... ugh!

I just had to rant a little, I'm back to the drawing board.. literally. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!