Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Peanut Butter Drive

My Mom and I are organizing a Peanut Butter Drive! The peanut butter will be sent to Lifeline.org and will be distributed to children in Haiti. If you live locally please consider buying and donating a 16-18oz jar of peanut 
butter, any brand. We are also asking for $1.00 donations to help ship.  It costs $.25 to ship One lb to Haiti.


If you're local please contact me to make arrangements for dropping off your donation.   If you're not local but  would like to send a donation please consider using Paypal. It's fast and free. Contact me for my Paypal information.  


http://lifeline.org/projects/StatesideProjects_PB.htm




I will be posting pictures of all that we receive and when we ship. 


God's Blessings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!