Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shoe Drive!

Mom and I are organizing a Shoe Drive. The Shoes will be sent to Soles for Souls and will be distributed to children in countries like Haiti. If you live locally please consider donating any shoes that you or your children do not wear. All sizes are welcome. We are also asking for $1.00 donations to help us ship them. 


.If you're local please contact me to make arrangements for dropping off your donation.   If you're not local but  would like to send a donation please consider using Paypal. It's fast and free. Contact me for my Paypal information.  

 http://www.soles4souls.org/about/ 


I will be posting pictures of all that we receive and when we ship. 


God's Blessings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!