Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cutting Coffee Helped My Health & My Budget!

Yep, I went cold turkey dropping my coffee.  At first I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it. I use to drink a couple of pots of coffee a day, if not more!  (I know!)  Usually I drank it iced, in my 16oz "go to" cup with lid and straw, so it was really easy to go through a huge amount.   I don't like cheap, weak coffee either, I like strong coffee's from Duncan Donuts, Uban, Boca Java and those neat ones you find in the grocery store.. my all time favorite coffee was and is Jamaican Blue Mountain!  It is the absolute best coffee I have ever tasted!  Okay better get to the point, I'm making myself want a cup!

My point is that cutting out coffee has not only been beneficial for my health
(I know coffee is suppose to have good benefits, but not in the quantities I was drinking!) &nbs p; First off I am sleeping much better than I use to.  Coffee has never really been my "wake up" aid, but now I notice that I am able to sleep so much better, this tells me that apparently coffee really was having a negative affect on me.
Next I have been consuming so much less sugar every day, nor have I been consuming creamers and the like.

Drinking tea has many direct benefits on my budget, which I had never considered before.   I reuse my teabags or loose tea more than once, I use very little sugar with my tea and I don't use any creamer/milk of any kind.    Cheaper already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!