Saturday, September 15, 2012

Heartburn Relief... a more natural way


Yesterday, my husband woke up feeling extremely bloated, his stomach was hard as a rock and he had heartburn.  


I remembered that not long ago my Mom told me how she had heartburn one night and being out of her usual remedy she looked online and found a recipe using baking soda.   So many of us have gotten away from using more natural remedies, but anyway, I mixed my husband up a small teaspoon of baking soda in a cup with a couple of fingers of water...  he drank it and immediately started burping, which alleviated the bloated belly and the heartburn went away right away.   

Although some people should check with their doctor if they have sodium restrictive diets or have heartburn/acid reflux often, this is a wonderful, quick and cheap way to get some relief!


 For more information please visit Healthline.comhttp://www.healthline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!