Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{ In the Beginning }

Okay so it's not original, but this is the beginning, so it works for me!
Today in Pennsylvania it's sunny and COLD -  12 degrees cold to be exact.  
The hubs went to work; he's picking up a load in Cleveland and taking it to Columbus - not sure what it is, but pretty sure he'll be back tomorrow morning. :)  I love his new job, he's home wayyy more, which is sooo nice.
I'm spending today working on here and will be adding pics of my artwork, linking to my gallery and probably baking several more batches of cookies for Christmas gifts.  We're doing the holidays very low key and inexpensive, hey it's a major accomplishment to do that, since we haven't done Christmas at all the last few years.  Not going to go into why, lets just say life is looking better these days and leave it at that. ;)
Turbo is curled up in his blanket on the sofa, although he does jump up to look out the window every once in a while when a big truck goes by (he's pretty sure it's his dad.)  LOL
That's it for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!