Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Like Chocolate

I can't put it off any longer, I'm putting  my brush and watercolors down today to clean and scrub my house.  It kills me to do it because I've been making great progress with new designs, but every time I'm in the kitchen to cook or washing up the dishes after we've eaten I catch myself thinking that I need to re-organize my pan cabinet or scrub my canisters.
 Just like chocolate, even though you want to resist eating a piece , it's better, in the long run, to give in eat it and get on with your life. Otherwise you think about it and eat everything else in site, instead of just eating the one piece of chocolate. :) 
Before I allow the feeling to stifle my creative  vibe I'm going to get it out of the way this week so I can enjoy Christmas Day and get back to work (uninterrupted) next Monday.

So... hi-ho, hi-ho... I'm off to clean ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!