Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowy Saturday

Well it's 3 am and I'm getting ready to hit the sheets.  Hubs is stranded in Indiana waiting to get his trailer loaded (has been waiting since 1pm Friday afternoon - ugh, would be amazing to see these companies actually get organized and get it in gear.) So it's just Turbo and myself. 

I finished baking my cookies, made three varieties - sugar, oatmeal and good ol' chocolate chip.  I put the initial layer of icing on the sugar cookies, later today (Saturday already, remember?) I'll add some swirls and what-not to them to jazz them up. :)

I hadn't intended to stay up this late, but time got away from me; I found the Showtime series U.S. of Tara and had to watch all of the episodes. (Hey it's a decent way to spend a Friday night, home alone.)  

I'm off to bed now... hope everyone is warm and well.  We're suppose to get a decent amount of snow this weekend here.  More photo ops! 

G'night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!