Monday, November 22, 2010

Dinner Tonight

If you are like me, you often find yourself stuck when trying to decide what to make for dinner. So I thought I would share what I'm cooking. Hey, maybe you'll like it or hate it, but it may give you an idea for what you want to make for dinner! ;)    Will include recipes when available.  I often make things as I go with what I have on hand, so no recipe... but it tends to work well.  I'll give those Kudos to my Mom, Grandma and Mamaw, for being such great cooks and letting me watch and be in the way when I was growing up. 


Okay so tonight I have a small pork roast in my kitchen kettle (it's like a crock pot, except way faster... it can be used as a deep fryer also... I usually use mine as a crock pot)   seasoned with a bit of sea salt. fresh ground pepper, lime juice and a little of the left over mulled spiced apple wine we had Saturday night. YUMo!


Also will be making peas and carrots and cheesy scalloped potatoes.


Left over brownie with vanilla ice cream for dessert!


Will be making peanut butter pies tonight... one for home and one to take to Mom in laws for Turkey day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love below and let me know you were here - Thanks so much!